Saturday, March 13, 2010

if you are my group member, sorry.

As the title suggess, if you are my group member and you come across this, I apologize.
This is because I am going to rant about you.

I understand I am agressive and have pushed you guys to do work. I want you guys to respond to emails and give ideas even though it was the first week of the project. But have you realized that the project is due in two weeks and we only have one class time to work on it? So I send out emails hinting that emails should be replied within hours, not days, since we are students so our days should not be "business days". Sure, that's a little harsh, but someone has to be the bitch to get work done, right?

Our paper proposal is due the coming thursday, and now we are supposed to finish our work by tuesday. Are you kidding me? That gives a leeway of one day to change everything.

Alright, I finished my part before anyone even started on it, before it was even adminstered to anyone to do. It's legit, it's fair, because I missed out on a group meeting, so I did the part. Now, you assign another person to do the part with me, but you assign that I work on that part alone. I have already done the whole thing, and you want me to revise it. Fine. But then, what does Miss S have to do? Miss S has nothing to do. Miss S is working on this part with me - she has not done anything. So why don't you tell her to revise it? What would she be doing if I revised it?

Not to mention, Miss S, you just joined our group this week, what else have you done except for being offended that I asked you what major you were in? Just because you are in second year and have no major does not give you any right at being a bitch. I asked everyone for their Facebooks because that is an easier way to bombard you with work, and Mr. J, you don't have to say er I think email is sufficient. OF COURSE email is sufficient for you - you don't reply. That's the point - none of you want to expose your information to allow for people to bombard you. This is what everyone does - they give you the SFU email, not the hotmail, so you can use the excuse of "I didnt check because it is not my primary email!"

Miss S, I don't have your hotmail but I have your SFU email. How on EARTH do I contact you? I bet you are going to find me on monday night and write this thing by yourself without realizing that I already wrote it.

I had a personal emergency so I couldn't make it to the meeting; but people who held the meeting, couldn't you have gotten everyone's number so we can reach each other?

Miss K, even though you are actually my friend, I have nothing to say besides the fact that I am dissapointed in you. I started a google doc and no one really replied to it until I gave the "I want everyone to reply within two days email". What did you say? "I don't think its neccesary because we don't even have an idea as to what we are going to do". Well, friend, we don't have an idea as to what we are going to do, and we weren't meeting up because none of your lazy asses wanted to. So we all settled that we would contribute on Googledoc. I started it, told everyone to join it and give ideas and broke down into sections as to how the whole assignment will run. It is so detailed that it will already serve as a group meeting and we would have had settled on an idea. You think it's useless? It's not - because if everyone contributed and settled on something, we could have started this project a week ago.

Mr. W, you are amazing. The fact that you have non-constructive ideas (but I really do appreciate it because it makes people question and think up better solutions), you don't do anything. You sit around and give useless opinions. You are the perfect example of all talk no do. No wonder you are still in university; I mean, how the hell do you not know your own school email?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I've had it. This group, I am not doing anything else. Miss S better call me soon, because I am not going to revise anything.

Other than the fact that I am pushy and want work done, I have nothing to be sorry for. Because everything I have written for you guys, was already enough to hand in as a project.

Fucking first years who are fucking their way through first year, and fourth years who don't give a shit because this is a first year course, WAY to carry this attitude in education. It probably gets you nowhere in life now that I have seen your work ethics.

No comments:

Post a Comment