Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Choosing


As much as my title suggests that I am making some sort of life-changing choice,
it's really just the topic of...


...how I always make blogs and abandon them.

I am either not satisfied with my username (then why make it in the first place?) or that I always go back to Xanga. I suppose xanga is still numero uno, since I've used it for so long and I can't help but keep to an old friend. At the same time, using Xanga just makes it seem like I haven't grown up, I haven't moved on. Is that really the case?

Xanga, I suppose, would be comfort zone, of which all (well, most) my memories, painful or delightful, are stored. Moving onto something like WordPress and BlogSpot makes me seem modern, grown-up, chic, with-it. But the whole layout itself is still so new to me.

So here I come to the question. BlogSpot? WordPress? Xanga? I got BlogSpot because it seems to be the "it" thing, and a way to try to rid and grow up from my past; but why do I always go back.

In the end, I think blogging is story-telling; the story-telling of my life. I choose to package it in the most updated version of acceptance, hence censoring and filtering.

Xanga will always be, the ultimate venting place.
But BlogSpot? It will be my way to tell the world my story.
It will be where I publish the story of my life, in the way I want it, electronically. Critique or not, I write it for myself, not for others. If you enjoy my story-telling method, stay with me. If not, I hope that somehow made you think about the things I say.

All I want to do, is jot down a few memories, and share it, with myself.
Also because I am too lazy to write actual words down so typing is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment