Monday, March 14, 2011

don't ever let go

writing about how much i don't want to see you go
in multiple outlets

i think.
no.

i know i've fallen.
deep.
in a short period of two months.
for what reasons?

i'm unsure myself

maybe it's because you remind me so much of him.
but at the same time you're everything he is not
and everything i want

who says there is a specific amount of time you have to go through before you fall in love?
i believe in love at first sight.

maybe i was not your love at first sight;
but maybe i can be your last love in sight..?

i am ranting
i really am

listening to you breathe right now
is like listening to my requiem

because even if we someday must part our ways
i'll always remember the sound of your breath
when you loved me,
and the sweet melody i fall asleep to.

and if we don't
then i die
with this breath
that lathered my life
with your love...

No comments:

Post a Comment