Friday, November 26, 2010

November 16th, 2010

I wrote this on November 16th.
I'm posting this up now


"driving home today was especially intriguing
simply beacause i was tired out of my mind
stressed out of my comfort zone
burning under sorrows
i was seeing real things and i thought i was being delusional
then something suddenly dawned on me

i feel so lucky
i know
l u c k y

i haven't felt this way in a long time
i don't even know what came to be
could it be the sudden realization that my life is about to restart very soon?
could it be that i am finding a balance between school and personal life?
could it simply be because i am allowing myself to believe that
for once

change is good?
i tell myself everyday that this is true
it's my mantra
but at the same time
is this truth a punishment to my heart and of my past?

i am so afraid
so afraid that
everything will turn chaotic
that everything i gained will all turn into swords and stab me
that everything i have learned will turn against me

i'm starting to wonder
if this is worth it
if this will ever happen
if.
i live in two worlds right now
one, where only we exist
two, where you don't exist.

whatever it is
i am t h a n k f u l
for having a shoulder to lean on
for having something to look forward to at the end of the day
for having something warm my dead heart

i wonder if we will expire
說不定這也是一種幸福的資格"
I guess this is what they call
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment