Saturday, October 02, 2010

lingering words.

Some people tell me that words are my jigsaw puzzle.
I can create an imagery that enters into someone's mind.
So apparently, that's writing well.

But I feel, that,
I just manage to jot down my every emotion,
while vividly using the correct words to convey my message

Looping this image around
tying it into knots
and finally creating an alternate reality that I would want people to believe in

but no one but myself knows exactly what my every word means,
at the same time embracing the connection from my words to others

...is my victory at saying to the world

I'm a good writer because I have fooled you.
I can't write, I can only take you on a journey of lost words that cannot find an escape through my tears, but only through typing..

No comments:

Post a Comment